Commercial Real Estate
Albury offers attractive industrial and commercial land prices and rental opportunities to relocate, establish or expand your business. Competitive rates are available in sought after CBD locations with options available to suit your size and workforce.
A number of industrial estates across Albury cater for light, medium or heavy industry, as well as aviation freehold.
Affordability is one of the key drivers for doing business in the city and with premium blocks now available from just $30sqm it's worth taking a closer look.
- NEXUS - 450ha site zoned to support large or heavy industry, allowing 24hr operation.
- Airside North - 27 lot estate designed for small and medium sized industry.
- Airport Park - Adjacent to Albury Airport, Albury's premier estate for medium sized light industry.
Commercial & Retail Space
Adding to the 221,000m2 of commercial floorspace across the city are a number of developments that reflect the strength of the sector in Albury, including:
- Volt Lane Precinct
- Smollett Street Woolstore Redevelopment
- Zauner Tower
- Botanical Apartments and Offices
- Thurgoona and Hamilton Valley neighbourhood retail opportunities
A number of local leasing agencies are available to assist in helping you find office or retail space within the city - check out www.commercialrealestate.com.au for current opportunities.