Government Resources & Tools
Both the NSW State and Federal Governments offer comprehensive resources and tools to new business start-ups, covering everything from sample business plans, to finances and taxation.
Grants & Assistance
Grants and assistance for starting, expanding or relocating small businesses are also available through a number of Government and community funds including:
- Grant Finder
- Murray Darling Basin Regional Business Accelerator Program
- Boosting Business Innovation Program
- Jobs for NSW This fund offers financial assistance to significant regional investment projects.
- Jobs Action Plan (Payroll Tax Rebate Scheme) the Jobs Action Plan offers payroll tax rebates to companies that create new jobs – including businesses in regional NSW.
- Community & Cultural Grants